Lydia Taft’s team of in-house professional care-givers will see to it that you or your loved one receives only the best in short & long term care. Our caregivers know your concerns, and will work with you to design an individualized plan of care which will accomodate both your current and future needs, while maintaining dignity and quality of life throughout your stay.
Our quality of care at the Lydia Taft House is one of the best in the region, and has been recognized by our perfect state surveys, as well as recently becoming JCAHO Accreddited
JCAHO stands for Joint Commision on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
They set standards of care that all healthcare organizations must meet to get or keep their licenses. They’re also involved with patient safety.
Not all nursing facilities are JCAHO Accredited, But those that are, are among the best in their field.
Here is a list of our services that we can offer you or your loved one as a resident at Lydia Taft House.
- 24 Hour Licensed Nursing Coverage
- On Call Physician
- Licensed Social Worker
- Respite Stays Welcome
- Individualized Resident Care Planning
- Short Term Rehabilitation Stays.
- Physcal Therapy, Occupational Therapy, & Speech Therapy
- Medicare / Medicaid Certified
- Hospice & Support Services
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Counseling & Psychiatric Care
- Dental, Podiatry & Eye Care Services
- Comprehensive Activities Program
- Beautician & Barber Services
- Meals Prepared on Site